Group Consultation for Therapists New to
This group is for ideal for therapists who are ready to launch or have recently launched a private practice and want both clinical and practice building support. We meet weekly, allowing the group to deepen, form stronger connections, and build a referral base.
- Learn to set fees and establish policies that support your doing the work
- Develop your clinical and professional voice
- Get support around the nuts and bolts of running a practice
- Develop a supportive community of colleagues who know your work well and support your practice growth
- Feel more confident as both a clinician and business owner
- Develop and implement a marketing plan that is aligned with who you are and how you practice
The group format includes rotating case presentations, group discussion, and monthly teaching modules on a range of topics including Clarifying Your Business Vision, Overcoming Internal Obstacles, Fee Setting, Policies and the Frame, and Marketing and Networking.
My clinical consultation is from a relational psychodynamic orientation, influenced by mindfulness, attachment, and social justice perspectives.
The next group is now forming, and will begin in January 2017. Groups require a six month commitment, and the investment is $45 per session, payable at the start of each month. For more information, or to schedule a pre-group interview, contact me below.